Storytelling and Poetry on the San Pedro
Sunday, June 12, 3pm–5pm
Meet authors, hear readings, enjoy music. Richard Shelton · Robert Houston · Ken Lamberton · Midji Stephenson · David Fitzsimmons
Click above for flier
The beautiful San Pedro River and surrounding area evoke many emotions among those who enjoy its rich diversity and history, some of which are captured in the prose and poetry of area authors.
Tucson Audubon Society and Singing Wind Bookshop invite you to enjoy an afternoon in celebration of this Southeast Arizona jewel, featuring readings from these authors about the river, the area and its history.
At stake is the future of this incredible habitat, and potentially the millions of migrating birds and animal species that depend upon it. Please join us for this special event to celebrate the many values of the San Pedro River and to discuss the challenges we face in protecting this extraordinary place.
WHERE: Singing Wind Bookshop, 700 W. Singing Wind Road, Benson, AZ
- Refreshments will be served
- Engage in discussion with Matt Clark, Conservation Policy Analyst with Tucson Audubon Society
- Bring a friend or two and learn about how you can support Tucson Audubon and our community efforts to protect the San Pedro River
- Please only cash or check for any purchases
- Enjoy music by Ted Ramire